Building & Septic Systems

Social Media Icons


Mono Community CentreBuilding and Septic System services are provided to the Town of Mono by the County of Dufferin,telephone (519) 941-2362. A building permit is required for any structure greater than 10 square metres (108 square feet) in size.

A Municipal Approval is required from the Town of Mono prior to applying for a building permit from the County of Dufferin Building Department. A detailed site plan showing existing and proposed structures, including dimensions and setback to property lines is required for processing a request for municipal approval.

Requested applications for municipal approvals for buildings to house animals should be accompanied by a completed MDS II calculation.

Requests may be faxed to 519-941-9490, e-mailed to [email protected] or delivered to the municipal office.

All inquires for sewage system installation or replacement should be directed to the County of Dufferin Building Department.


Director of Planning

TOWN OF MONO Social Media icons © 2018 Town of Mono
347209 Mono Centre Road | Mono,ON, L9W 6S3
Phone: (519) 941-3599 | Fax: (519) 941-9490   
Email: [email protected]
  Sign in
Privacy Policy
For technical queries contact [email protected]